*Apologies for Cross-Posting*
ALCTS Continuing Resources Section, Electronic Resources Interest Group
Call for Proposals
The ALCTS Continuing Resources Section, Electronic Resources Interest Group (ERIG) is seeking proposals for presentations at our program at the ALA Mid-Winter meeting in San Diego, CA. The ALCTS CRS ERIG meeting will be on Saturday, January 8th from 10:30 a.m. – noon.
Electronic Resources Management as a Public Service: Delivering quality content at the right time, in the right places
Consider contributing to a panel discussion on a topic, such as:
· Methods for assessing user experiences with e-resources
· Staffing models and workflows that facilitate prompt trouble-shooting and problem resolution
· Means of providing user support for e-resources
· Sharing user feedback with publishers/providers to improve product functionality
· Interfaces that streamline user access to e-resources
· Tools that embed e-resources and search interfaces in other platforms
· Approaches to spur development of innovative e-resource delivery
Each panelist/group will have approximately 15 minutes for the presentation, and audience questions and discussion will be encouraged after the presentations.
Email proposals by Wednesday, November 17th to Christine Turner, email@example.com. Please include:
· Presentation title
· Brief summary of proposed presentation
· Names and positions of presenter(s)
· Email address(es) of presenter(s)
We look forward to hearing from you!
Chair, ALCTS CRS ERIG
Vice Chair/Chair-Elect, ALCTS CRS ERIG
University of Massachusetts, Amherst
W.E.B. Du Bois Library
154 Hicks Way
Amherst, MA 01003-9275
P Consider the environment and don’t print this e-mail unless you really need to.