Job Announcement: Library Technician with experience with Serials & Bibliographic records for goverment library (Washington DC) Patty De Anda
20 Oct 2008 20:44 UTC
LAC seeks a qualified Library Technician with experience in
bibliographic records, serials, and Voyager's ILS system, to work in a
major government library in Washington, DC. This exciting opportunity
would be ideal for a library technician with 2 or more years' experience
that is looking for a change of pace, more competitive compensation, or
a better work environment.
* Inspect and perform quality assurance of books, monographs, and
serials that have been inventoried as part of the Retrospective Holdings
Integrity Program or RHIP (formerly Baseline Inventory Program - BIP).
* Knowledge of bibliographic records;
* Familiarity with Voyager's integrated library system;
* Attention to detail;
* This is a production position.
* For immediate consideration please send your resume and cover
letter to the attention of John Johnson at, email@example.com
* Please use "Library Technician - Serials, #1090" as the subject
line of your email.
* Library Associates Companies is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and we value diversity in the
Patty De Anda
Library Associates Companies
6500 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 2240
Los Angeles, CA 90048
800 987 6794 toll free
323 302 9439 local
323 852 1093 fax
The information contained in this e-mail message is privileged,
confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please e-mail