Job Announcement: Part-time Cataloger in Pasadena, CA Patty De Anda 22 Oct 2008 18:16 UTC
Library Associates Companies (LAC) is seeking a part-time cataloger for
a Company located in Pasadena, California that deals with food and
nutrition. Projected hours are 8 to 16 hour per week or a day and a
* Primarily copy cataloging of books, periodicals and media dealing
with food, baking, cooking, law, nutrition.
* Previous cataloging experience using OCLC, MARC records, AACR2.
* Experience using an Integrated Library System (ILS)
* Catalog training in an accredited Library School or a College
offering a Library Technical degree
* Please send resume and cover letter to the attention of Patty De
Anda at, email@example.com.
* Please use "Cataloger - #1092" as the subject line of your email.
* Library Associates Companies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employer that values diversity in the workforce.
Patty De Anda
Library Associates Companies
6500 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 2240
Los Angeles, CA 90048
800 987 6794 toll free
323 302 9439 local
323 852 1093 fax
The information contained in this e-mail message is privileged,
confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please e-mail