Job Announcement: Cataloging Technician for project in corporate library (St. Paul, MN) Patty De Anda
21 Jan 2009 02:41 UTC
Library Associates Companies (LAC) seeks a Cataloging Technician for corporate library in St. Paul, MN. The technician will review catalog records and copy catalog books and journals onsite for a special library with a medical and engineering collection. This is a part-time position, approximately 16 hours per week, for a period of 4-6 weeks.
* Copy cataloging of print materials;
* Some original cataloging as needed;
* Review catalog records and add local information to local ILS System;
* Produce spine labels as needed or required;
* Candidates should possess a Library Technician's Diploma or MLS;
* Previous experience cataloging a variety of materials;
* Must have previous experience using an ILS;
* Experience using Softlink/Liberty3 ILS highly preferred;
* The applicants should be self-starters, with the ability to work in an open team environment;
* Applicants should also be detail oriented, have strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills, as well as good organizational skills.
* For immediate consideration please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Please use "Corporate Cataloging Technician #1146" as the subject line of your email.
* Library Associates Companies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer that values diversity in the workforce
Patty De Anda
Library Associates Companies / LAC
6500 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 2240
Los Angeles, CA 90048
800.987.6794 toll free
LAC on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2411007137>
LAC on LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/companies/library-associates>
Patty on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1034066802&ref=profile>
The information contained in this e-mail message is privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please e-mail the sender.