Reminder UKSG webinar 17 July - "Writing for Academic Publication" Maria Campbell 11 Jul 2018 14:26 UTC
*With apologies for cross-posting*
We are still accepting registrations for next week's free UKSG webinar: "Writing for Academic Publication"
Tuesday 17 July 2018 at 1330 BST (British Summer Time)
For more information and to register (for the live event or recording), please visit https://www.uksg.org/webinars/academicpublication
- Helen Fallon, Deputy University Librarian, Maynooth University
- Increased confidence and motivation to write
- Know what is publishable and where to publish
- Understand the peer-review process and the difference between peer-reviewed and professional publications
- Better knowledge of how to write publishable articles
- Greater awareness of how to promote published articles
We welcome your questions during registration to help shape the webinar's content. For instance, "How do you know that your topic is unique enough for potential publication?"
UKSG webinars are:
- Recorded and the link to the recording provided to all active registrations (so please do not cancel your registration if you find you are subsequently unable to attend the live event). Feel free to register for the recording alone.
- Open to all (you do not need to be a member of UKSG to register)
- Shared among colleagues (feel free to pass on this message)
NOTES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
These are available at https://www.uksg.org/webinars/academicpublication
(Especially useful for those new to webinars or joining from an institution.)
We recommend you check your connection and consult your IT department to make sure access will not be impeded. You may also join a test session here - https://support.logmeininc.com/gotowebinar/help/join-a-test-session-g2w060001
If you have particular accessibility needs, please feel free to contact me on email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you next Tuesday or hearing from you via #UKSGwebinar.
Digital Communications Associate, UKSG
UKSG on Twitter: @UKSG
UKSG webinars: www.uksg.org/webinars and #UKSGwebinar
To unsubscribe from the SERIALST list:
write to: mailto:SERIALST-SIGNOFF-REQUEST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG
or click the following link: