Triangle Journals invites you to visit our newly created World
Wide Web site
where you can meet each of our journals:
* scan the contents pages of past, present and forthcoming
* read abstracts of each article, often before printed copies are
* read the full editorials from each issue,
* look at extensive pages of information about 'Aims and scope',
'How to contribute' and the 'Editorial Board',
* find out more about the associated learned societies and
conferences relevant to each journal, and
* be able to order quickly and easily using the
'Subscriptions and inspection copy form'.
We hope you will also check out the 'What's New' page
regularly to hear about additions to the site, new journals,
special issues, and links to other interesting sites.
For some more light-hearted pages choose 'About These Pages' from
the Home Page, where we introduce ourselves and our interests,
and provide some background information about the company.
We have created these pages to bring us closer to our editors and
contributors, subscribers and readers throughout the world. We
hope you will not only enjoy checking out the site but will also
call back regularly as the pages increasingly become a valuable
current awareness service.
We have exciting plans for future developments so please remember
to create a bookmark for Triangle Journals at
TRIANGLE JOURNALS LTD Roger Osborn-King
PO Box 65, Wallingford, Oxfordshire OX10 0YG, United Kingdom
Voice: +44(0)1491 838013 Fax: +44(0)1491 834968