Getting a Journal Indexed Tom Birch 24 Feb 1998 20:13 UTC

Does anyone know how we can arrange for a locally published journal
to be indexed in a major index such as H.W. Wilson?  Do we need to
contact each of them individually, or is there some sort of an
indexing clearinghouse that we could contact?

Tom Birch                     (810) 766-4071 phone
Serials Librarian             (810) 766-4229 fax
Baker College       
1050 W. Bristol Road
Flint, MI 48507-5508