---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 15:47:32 +0800
From: #WANG ZHIHONG# <P143668708@NTU.EDU.SG>
Reply-To: "SEREDIT: SERIALST Editors" <SEREDIT@LIST.UVM.EDU>
Subject: managing electronic journals
I am a postgraduate student doing research on managing electronic journals
in libraries. I would like to seek your opinions or your experience of
handling electronic journals. Please provide comments on the following
1. How does your library manage electronic journals with regard to
acquisition, cataloguing, serials control, service and archiving?
2. What adjustments have you made in procedures, policies, budgeting,
staffing, etc. to integrate electronic journals into the library collection?
3. What problems have you experienced in handling electronic journals
in the library?
4. What impact do you expect or have you experienced of electronic
journals on the library work?
5. What are the important issues you think should be addressed with
regard to manage the electronic journals effectively?
Your input in this research would be very much appreciated. Please send your
reply to me directly. My email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much.
Wang Zhihong (Ms.)
Division of Information Studies
School of Applied Science
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore