Perserving an old Newspaper Sandra Thomas 14 Oct 2002 19:45 UTC

I have a retired faculty member with a 1865 copy of The New York Herald that
he is wanting to have perserved.  The newspaper is very old and brittle.  Is
there anyone out there that can tell me of a reputable place that he can
have this newspaper perserved.  Please reply off list to:

Thank you for your help,

Sandra Thomas
Serials Librarian
Southeastern Oklahoma State University
Henry G. Bennett Library
P.O. Box 4189
Durant, OK  74701

phone: (580) 745-2933
fax:  (580) 745-7463