Reminder UKSG webinar 5 July - "Quo vadis? Getting there with linked data" Maria Campbell 28 Jun 2016 11:40 UTC
We are still accepting registrations for next week's free UKSG webinar: "Quo vadis? Getting there with linked data"
Tuesday 5 July 2016 at 1300 BST (British Summer Time)
For more information and to register, please visit http://www.uksg.org/webinars/linkeddata
Gordon Dunsire, Independent Consultant
During the webinar, Gordon Dunsire will discuss:
- A basic introduction to data structures: triples, chains, and clusters
- What is a linked data record?
- Global, multilingual linked data
- Linking data from multiple sources
- The Semantic Web: a paradigm shift?
We welcome your questions during registration to help shape the webinar's content. For example, " How soon it is likely to be widely used (i.e. when do I need to really start worrying about understanding it!)?" We also aim to address all questions submitted during Q&A.
UKSG webinars are:
- Recorded and the link to the recording provided to all active registrations (so please do not cancel your registration if you find you are subsequently unable to attend the live event)
- Open to all (you do not need to be a member of UKSG to register)
- Shared among colleagues throughout the world (feel free to pass on this message)
NOTES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
These are available at http://www.uksg.org/webinars/linkeddata
(Useful guidelines especially for those new to webinars or joining from an institution.)
We look forward to welcoming you next Tuesday or hearing from you via #UKSGwebinar.
Digital Communications Associate, UKSG
UKSG on Twitter: @UKSG
UKSG webinars: www.uksg.org/webinars and #UKSGwebinar 'UKSG Events' app: In the Apple App Store, Google Play Store or online at https://events.crowdcompass.com/uksgevents
To unsubscribe from the SERIALST list:
write to: mailto:SERIALST-SIGNOFF-REQUEST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG
or click the following link: