UKSG webinar 16 May - "Digital resources and library services: meeting the challenge of engagement" Maria Campbell 11 May 2017 12:09 UTC
We are still accepting registrations for next week's free UKSG webinar: "Digital resources and library services: meeting the challenge of engagement"
Tuesday 16 May 2017 at 1230 BST (British Summer Time)
For more information and to register (for the live event or recording), please visit https://www.uksg.org/webinars/challengeofengagement
- Lis Parcell, Jisc
- Elizabeth Newbold, Activate Learning
- Gain insight into the importance of engagement in delivering digital resources and library services
- Find out recommendations from colleagues tackling the challenge of engagement in UK FE colleges
- Find out about the support available from Jisc
We welcome your questions during registration to help shape the webinar's content. For instance, "How FE and HE librarians can work together when the HE institution has Foundation Degree students based in the FE colleges".
UKSG webinars are:
- Recorded and the link to the recording provided to all active registrations (so please do not cancel your registration if you find you are subsequently unable to attend the live event). Feel free to register for the recording alone.
- Open to all (you do not need to be a member of UKSG to register)
- Shared among colleagues around the world (feel free to pass on this message)
NOTES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
These are available at https://www.uksg.org/webinars/challengeofengagement
(Especially useful for those new to webinars or joining from an institution.) We recommend you check your connection and consult your IT department to make sure access will not be impeded.
If you have particular accessibility needs, please feel free to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you next Tuesday or hearing from you via #UKSGwebinar.
Digital Communications Associate, UKSG
UKSG on Twitter: @UKSG
UKSG webinars: www.uksg.org/webinars and #UKSGwebinar
To unsubscribe from the SERIALST list:
write to: mailto:SERIALST-SIGNOFF-REQUEST@LISTSERV.NASIG.ORG
or click the following link: