Simplelists.com Terms and Conditions
Meaning of Words and Expressions
"Account" means your account held with Simplelists.com
"Our/Us/We" means Simplelists.com
"You/Your" means the person(s) registered for the Simplelists.com service
"Service" means the email service provided by Simplelists.com
"Spam" means any of but not limited to: sending unsolicited mail messages ("junk mail") or other advertising material to individuals who did not specifically request such materials; the forging of mail header information.
Modification. Simplelists.com reserves the right to modify the Service or change the Terms and Conditions of this agreement. We shall provide notice of such changes by posting on our World Wide Web site, and where possible by contacting you at your registered email address. Customers not agreeing to the modified agreement may terminate the Service. Continued use of the service after such material has been posted shall be deemed acceptance of the revised terms and conditions by you.
Liability and Indemnity
1. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law.
2. Subject to para 1. above, we will not be liable for any: economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); loss of goodwill or reputation; special or indirect losses suffered or incurred.
3. Subject to para 1. above, our aggregate liability (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for loss or damage shall in any event be limited to a sum equal to the amount paid or payable by you for the product(s) in respect of one incident or series of incidents attributable to the same clause.
4. Subject to para 1. above, no action, regardless of form, arising out of, or in any way related to the subject matter of this agreement, may be brought more than two years after the cause of action has risen.
5. This clause does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your contract cancellation rights.
1. Simplelists.com agrees to provide email forwarding and related services (the Service) to you under the terms of this agreement (The Agreement).
2. Simplelists.com aims for the highest quality service, and the largest amount of uptime possible. Should downtime be scheduled, it will, where possible, be displayed upon login to the Service, and emailed to You at least twenty four (24) hours in advance. Unscheduled downtime (for example hardware failure and system crashes) will be dealt with as quickly as possible in order to restore the Service.
3. Although we take regular backups, we cannot be held liable for the loss of any customer's data. You must take responsibility for maintaining backups of all the data in Your account.
4. We cannot guarantee that any internet service not managed by us will be available, or reachable from Simplelists.com, even if it is reachable from other service providers.
6. Warranty. We make no warranties of any kind for the Service. We disclaim any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the performance of, or arising out of the use of the Service is borne by You.
7. Although we virus-scan all emails entering our servers, a virus may occasionally propagate through our system, usually due to an infected user's computer. Should this happen we take no responsibility for damage caused.
8. We reserve the right to increase the cost of the service when Your Account is due for renewal. Should there be a price increase, we will notify you at least one month before Your Account is due for renewal.
Use of The Service
9. Acceptable Use. Customers must not use the Service for any unethical or illegal activity, or in violation of another's rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights, trade secrets, and privacy. The customer shall not transmit or receive any threatening, harassing, libellous or obscene material. The Customer shall not use the Service in conjunction with sending Spam. You may not resell the Service without the written consent of Simplelists.com.
10. We, at our sole discretion, may terminate the Service if the Customer fails to comply with (9) above, or indeed any of the terms of this Service Agreement, or for any other reason that Simpelists.com considers compelling.
11. Financial Loss to Simplelists.com. If Your misuse of the Service results in financial loss to us, You agree to fully compensate us for costs and damages incurred.
12. Termination of the Service. Should you at any time wish to terminate the use of the Service, you must contact us using our sales email address (email@example.com). No refund will be issued, unless the most recent payment for use of the Service was within seven (7) days of notice of termination. Under these circumstances, a full refund will be issued. If you ask us to delete your account, your account will usually be deactivated and deleted from our user registration database within 24 hours. Please note that information may remain in back-up storage for some further period of time.